Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Two story single family residential home for sale in the Hills of Bear Creek. Property backs to greenspace with no backyard neighbors and a private enclosed yard perfect for entertaining! Large master located on the first floor, oversized closets and a jaw dropping entrance featuring an open floor plan with high ceilings and a large decorative staircase. This barely lived in home is looking for it's new tenants!
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- Ceiling-High, Master Downstairs, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Bar,Open to Family Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Breakfast Area,Liv/Din Combo
- Bedroom/Office, Family, Loft, Pantry
- Full Bath,Garden Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
- Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Solar Screen, Storage Building
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available
- Backs To Greenbelt
- No View
- City on Property
- Heading S on Mopac - Take William Cannon Dr - Turn R onto Brodie Ln - Turn R onto W FM 1626 - Take 1st L onto Bob Johnson Ln - Take 1st R onto Olivers Way - Take 1st L onto Morts Pl - Turn L onto Larrys Ln - Home will be on the L hand side.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 10/14/2019 9:12:54 AM