Listing Courtesy of Realty Austin
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Super cute and clean home in Viewpoint neighborhood. Home is perfect for families or as a starter. Open floorplan, living room is open to kitchen. Office area is perfect for work or relaxing. Natural light flows throughout with windows galore. Wonderful lot with nice backyard and shaded porch. Enclosed garage with lots of storage space available. Upstairs has a great room, ideal for work or play space. 12 minutes to Downtown Austin or campus and only 8 minutes to ABIA.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater Electric
- Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- Carpet, Concrete
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Liv/Din Combo
- 2 Closets,Double Vanity,Full Bath
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity on Property,Underground
- Alley Access
- City on Property
Common Area Maintenance
- I-35 South; Exit Woodward; East to St. Elmo Street which turns into Nuckols Crossing Rd, 4607. Front door/ lockbox is located on Nuckols Crossing side of property.
Property Listed By Realty Austin
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 5/22/2019 9:13:07 PM