Listing Courtesy of Stetson Property Management
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Tranquil, Tree Covered, Two-Story Brick Home Backs To Private Park Like Greenbelt... Enjoy The Evening Relaxing On Your Back Patio Overlooking Your Own Slice Of Paradise!!! Beautifully Maintained & Decorated Home Features Open Floor Plan, Walking Distance To Neighborhood Pool. Covered Patio With Mature Hardwoods In Front & Back Yard, 42" Raised Panel Kitchen Cabinets With Island, Custom 2" Blinds, Emerson Remote Programmable Thermostat, & So Much More !!!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- Ceiling-High, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile - Hard, Vinyl Sheet
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Center Island,Open to Family Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Liv/Din Combo
- Foyer, Living/Den, Office/Study, Pantry, Shared Bath, Utility
- Full Bath,Garden Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Private Backyard, Sidewalk
- Composition Shingle
- Backs To Greenbelt,Level,Public Maintained Road
- City on Property
- 1431 To Stone Oak Drive, Head North To Third Street On Left Which Will Be Top Rock Lane, Proceed To 3756 Top Rock Lane, Home Will Be On Your Right!
Property Listed By Stetson Property Management
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 6/20/2019 8:21:19 AM