Listing Courtesy of Stetson Property Management
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Exceptional location â€“ in a cul-de-sac lot in The Hills in Steiner Ranch yet minutes to 620/2222. Lovely spacious backyard w/deck & mature trees; backs to a forested greenbelt. The house is full of light; feels like in a tree-house. Newly remodeled kitchen w/ quartz counter tops, white cabinets, new cooktop, sink & faucet. Huge upstairs game room w/study. Lots of storage. 2.5 car garage, new carpet, fresh paint. Hike/bike trails, parks & soccer fields and amenities nearby. Top ranked schools.
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- Cluster Mailbox, Golf Course Private, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(S), Tennis Courts
- Built-In Entertainment Center, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Granite/Marble Counters,Open to Family Room
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room
- Game, Great, Office/Study
- Full Bath,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
- Composition Shingle
- Above Ground
- Backs To Greenbelt,Cul-De-Sac
- Greenbelt,Hill Country
- From the Quinlan Park Entrance of Steiner Ranch, turn (L) at the first intersection of Steiner Ranch Blvd/Quinlan Park. Make a (R) onto Flat Top Ranch, (R) onto Zebecca Creek, (L) onto Titus Ct.
Property Listed By Stetson Property Management
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 5/24/2019 11:55:19 AM