Listing Courtesy of Austin Summit Group
3 / 2.1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Super cute and affordable 3/2 in close in area in Georgetown! Bike to the square or Southwestern University. Built only 3 yrs ago with an open and spacious floorplan, Granite counters, tile backsplash, brushed nickel fixtures, Ceiling fans, all tile downstairs, generous sized bedrooms & WIC! Great area close to historic Georgetown, The Blue Hole for swimming, The Monument Cafe, 600 Degrees Pizza, Antique shops, festivals & more! Fridge conveys!
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- Cluster Mailbox
- Ceiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Electric
- Breakfast Area,Open to Family Room
- Breakfast Area
- Family, Pantry, Utility
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available
- Corner,Curbs,Level,Public Maintained Road
- Outside,See Agent
- No View
- City on Property
- I 35 North to Hwy 29 in Georgetown. Go east on 29 about 3 miles , turn right on Maple and go to Quail Valley and turn Left. Right on Creekside Ln. Units are on the right at the end of the street.
Property Listed By Austin Summit Group
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/13/2019 6:03:33 PM