Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty
4 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful 2-story home nestled in the established Stone Canyon neighborhood! Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. New paint and new flooring downstairs. Formal dining room, large family room, and second living space upstairs. Oversized master bedroom with 3 large secondary bedrooms, great for entertaining or just your own piece of serenity. Award-winning Round Rock ISD schools and 1-minute walk to Fern Bluff Elementary School. Convenient access to RR620, 45Toll, and I-35.
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- Cluster Mailbox, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- Ceiling-Vaulted, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters
- Formal Dining Room
- Bedroom/Office, Family, Game, Pantry, Utility
- Double Vanity,Full Bath,Garden Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Phone Available
- Attached,Door Opener,Entry-Front
- No View
- East on RR 620, turn left on Wyoming Springs, then turn left on Cloud Peak, house on the right side.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 8/19/2019 6:16:51 PM