Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty-GT
4 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
McCall Ranch is nestled on 998 Acres at the junction of Big Sandy Creek and the Colorado River. The river frontage offers roughly 1.4 miles of mature Pecan Tree banks. Just five miles from downtown Bastrop, this Ranch has extensive development potential. From an Equine community utilizing the existing facilities, to a residential neighborhood. A future 10,000 acre masterplanned community borders this ranch!- the possibilities are endless. Come see the vast potential this ranch has to offer.
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven
- Game Room
- Ceiling-Vaulted, Separate Shower, Sliding Glass Door, Walk-In Closet
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Electric
- Breakfast Area
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room
- Converted Garage, Family, Foyer, Game, Office/Study
- Dressing Room,Full Bath,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
- Gutters Full, Horse Facilities, Playscape, Storage Building
- Colorado River
- Above Ground,Electricity on Property,Phone on Property
- Septic on Property
- See Agent
- From Elgin, Texas head South on Highway 95. Drive 13 miles South and turn right on Phelan Road. Stay on Phelan until it ends into Sayers Road. Turn right onto Sayers Road and cross over railroad tracks. Drive 2.5 miles and ranch gate will be on left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Realty-GT
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 6/20/2019 8:21:19 AM