Listing Courtesy of Move Up America LLC
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
MODEL HOME now available!! 2 story home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, study, 2 covered patios, 2 Car Garage + 3' extension, beautiful wood at entry and study, 16 x 24 tile in all main areas, Stainless Steel appliances including GE French Cafe Refrigerator, pendant lighting, additional lighting throughout, undercabinet lighting, upgraded interior doors, beautiful designer backsplash and silestone countertop selection, blinds, garage door opener, looped for water softener, irrigation system and so much more!
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- Club House, Dog Park/Play Area, Fitness Center/Exercise Area, Park, Pet Amenities, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(S), Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(S)
- Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- Carpet, Tile - Hard, Wood
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters,Open to Family Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Breakfast Area,Kit/Din Combo
- Family, Foyer, Game, Office/Study, Storage, Utility
- 2 Closets,Double Vanity,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Balcony-Covered, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes In Walls
- Composition Shingle
- City at Street,MUD
Common Area Maintenance
- Deed Restrictions
- Travel North on Parmer/Ronald Reagan passed Hero Way and community is on your right before reaching Hwy. 29. Enter Via De Sienna and follow main entrance until you reach Bonnet Blvd (at Rancho Sienna Elementary). Take a right and the home is on your left.
Property Listed By Move Up America LLC
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 8/19/2019 6:16:51 PM