Listing Courtesy of Star Tex Real Estate
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
In the serene neighborhood of Arroyo Doble neighborhood sits an extremely unique property. This one of a kind property sits on just under half an acre. The kitchen boast granite counters & ample counter space. Home has a generous amount of windows for great lighting & soaring ceiling in the main living area. Home has an original stand alone fireplace & spiral staircase leading to all 3 bedrooms. Spacious master bedroom w/ door leading to private deck. Large fenced in backyard with room to grow.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- Built-In Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Wired For Security
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Electric
- Breakfast Bar,Granite/Marble Counters
- Formal Dining Room
- Balcony-Private, Curbs, Patio-Uncovered
- Composition Shingle
- Above Ground,Electricity on Property
- No View
- Septic on Property
- Heading South on I-35 take exit 225 toward FM-1626, Onion Creek Parkway, turn right onto FM-1626, turn left onto Old San Antonio Rd, right onto Twin Creek Rd, turn left onto Arroyo Doble, turn right onto Whitetail Dr., 4th house on the left hand side.
Property Listed By Star Tex Real Estate
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 10/14/2019 11:37:08 AM