Listing Courtesy of Move Up America LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful remodeled home on one of the largest lots in neighborhood. Over $100K in upgrades. Interior remodel, Custom wood shutters, 3 pane windows, 24 x 28 Detached car garage/workshop w/oversized door & electricity. New deck off back for relaxing/entertaining with roll down shades, storage shed on concrete pad for lawn/garden items, new duct work, crown molding, plantation shutters, Fruit trees. Fenced garden area or dog run. No carpet. Lots of natural light. Deed Restricted Community.
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven
- Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Surround Sound
- Laminate, No Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Granite/Marble Counters
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room,Kit/Din Combo
- 2 Closets,Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Dog Run, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Security Lighting, Storage Building, Workshop
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available
- Interior,Open,Public Maintained Road
- No View
- Septic on Property
- Deed Restrictions
- From 1-30, Head East on Gattis School Road, right on Winterfield, Left on East Nakoma, Left on Hungtington Trails, home will be on your right.
Property Listed By Move Up America LLC
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 6/20/2019 8:21:19 AM