Listing Courtesy of Realty Austin
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful home in desirable neighborhood. Large backyard perfect for entertaining on the spacious deck. Plenty of yard leftover for whatever outdoor activities you plan; plenty of shade so it's nice and cool even in the summer. Kitchen is open to dining/living space so you never loose sight of your guests. Washer/Dryer/Fridge included and the water heater is brand new. Unique master suite feels like an oasis for relaxation and restful nights. Double vanity in the 2nd bath. Don't miss out on this.
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- French Doors, Lighting Recessed
- Bamboo, Laminate, No Carpet, Vinyl Plank
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Electric
- Breakfast Bar,Granite/Marble Counters,Natural Stone Counters,Open to Family Room
- Kit/Din Combo
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available,Internet-Cable,Internet-Other/Unknown,Natural Gas Available
- Door Opener,Door-Multi,Entry-Front
- No View
- City on Property
- North on 183, exit Spicewood Springs/McNeil and take a left under the bridge. Take a left on Pilgrim's Place and the home will be on the right.
Property Listed By Realty Austin
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM