Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Green-Mills
0 / 0
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful lot next to the state park. Private lot paved road frontage. Aqua water meter on the property, electric pole, needs meter and loop. Septic on the property seller does not warrant function or condition. Buyer verify utility cost. Minutes outside the quaint town of Smithville. Restaurants, shopping, airport nearby. Access to HWY 71 for commuters to Bastrop, Austin, and Houston. Great recreational property.
- Dog Park/Play Area, General Aircraft Airport, Golf Course Public, High Speed Internet Access, Library, Park, See Agent, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(S)
- Electricity on Property,Phone Available,See Agent
- Public Maintained Road,Wooded
- Creek/Stream,See Agent,Woods
- See Agent
- Deed Restrictions,Environmental,Unknown
- Take 71 East from Bastrop, Left on Alum Creek Road, approximately 2 miles down on right, before Park Road 1 C.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Green-Mills
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/13/2019 6:03:33 PM