Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Posh Properties
6 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful 6 bedroom house available in May. Master bedroom downstairs all other rooms upstairs with a huge gameroom. Kitchen is open to living room and has separate formal dining. Lots of space with natural lighting, beautiful trees that will keep electric bill low. Community pool and park only 2 blocks away. Great location and house for a growing family.
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Electric
- Dog Park/Play Area, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- Crown Molding, In-Law Plan, Master Downstairs, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Natural Stone Counters,Open to Family Room
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room
- Family, Formal Living, Game
- Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
- Composition Shingle
- Public Maintained Road
- No View
- City on Property
- Take Ranch Rd 2243/Ranch to Market Rd 2243; Merge onto 183A Frontage Rd; Turn left onto Ranch Rd 2243/Ranch to Market Rd 2243; Turn right onto Municipal Dr; Continue onto Vista Ridge; Turn left onto Las Colinas Dr.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Posh Properties
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 6/25/2019 9:49:20 PM