Listing Courtesy of Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
26+ acres in Llano, Texas! Beautiful custom built ranch house with stained concrete floors, granite and stainless kitchen, and open floor plan. Three bedrooms plus study. Bunkhouse/barndominium with 1 bedroom and bath plus full kitchen and huge living area. 3 car attached garage with 4 car carport. Perimeter fenced and cross-fenced for cattle operation. Well and septic which was built for 5 bathrooms and extra 15 ft. of fill line. Water softeners for all structures. One hour to Austin.
||105 Segura Ln E
Hill View Estates
- Cook Top, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- Cluster Mailbox
- Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Double Vanity, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Separate Shower, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Central Air, See Agent
- Central Heat, Electric
- Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters,Open to Family Room
- Liv/Din Combo
- Family, Office/Study, Pantry, See Agent, Shared Bath, Storage
- Double Vanity,Full Bath,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet
- Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Storage Building, Workshop
- Electricity on Property,None Available
- 3+ Car Carport,Attached,Entry-Side
- Septic on Property
- From Austin, Hwy 183 to Hwy 29 to Llano. Property is on the corner of Hwy 29 and Segura Lane E.
Property Listed By Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM