Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
4 / 2.1
Pending - Taking Backups Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Need lots of space for family & friends? This beautiful home has plenty! Imagine entertaining in the kitchen that is wide open to the living & dining areas. Downstairs the bonus room, spacious master & huge master closet will take your breath away. Upstairs you will be amazed to find 3 more very large bedrooms & a fantastic game room complete with pool & shuffleboard tables! The high ceilings, open concept, abundance of natural light & big covered patio make this home a must see! 0 down payment available.
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Washer, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- Cluster Mailbox
- Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile - Hard, Vinyl Plank
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Electric
- Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters,Open to Family Room
- Kit/Din Combo
- Family, Game, Office/Study
- Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Curbs, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Satellite Dish Leased
- Composition Shingle
- Backs To Greenbelt
- City at Street
- From I- 35 take exit 189/ HWY 46 E. for approximately 3 miles. Elley Crossing is on the left.
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 6/25/2019 9:49:20 PM