Listing Courtesy of Kelley Graves Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Magnolia Plan w/ huge kitchen w/ ample counter space, island, bar, & ss appliances (incl refrigerator). Family room has a fireplace & overlooks a nice landscaped yard, extended patio, & part greenbelt. The master suite has a bay window, huge walk-in closet, secondary closet, double vanity, & walk-in shower. Office with french doors. Upgaded wood floors. Purchased new, gently lived in. Over $40k builder/$20k owner upgrades. 70" Smart TV in living room bonus for full price offer!!1 hr notice to show.
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Softener Owned
- Ceiling-High, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- Carpet, Tile - Hard, Wood
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters,Open to Family Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Office/Study, Utility
- 2 Closets,Double Vanity,Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity on Property,Internet-WiFi,Natural Gas on Property,Underground
- Backs To Greenbelt
- City at Street
Common Area Maintenance
- City Restrictions,Deed Restrictions
- From 1431/Whitestone, north on Lakeline Blvd. Left on Osage. Left on Yaupon Range. Right on Scout Pony. House on left.
Property Listed By Kelley Graves Realty
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM