Listing Courtesy of Austin Real Pros, REALTORS
4 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Remodeled 40â€™s home (separate guest house) on beautifully tree shaded lot. Tucked away in a cozy Central Austin neighborhood. Hop on I-35 & be DT in minutes; short bike ride/walk to shopping, restaurants, & entertainment. Gourmet kitchen w/stainless appliances. Beautiful wood burning fireplace w/natural stone surround makes amazing living room centerpiece. Updated lighting throughout, wood floors & tiled baths. Escape to backyard retreat nicely landscaped, flagstone patio, & private guest house.
||3909 Willbert Rd
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- Built-In Book Cases, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- Concrete, Wood
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Bar,Open to Family Room,Silestone Counters
- Kit/Din Combo,See Agent
- Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Composition Shingle
- Above Ground,Electricity Available,Natural Gas on Property
- Off Street,Open Parking Uncovered,Outside
- No View
- City at Street
- City Restrictions
- From 38th Street proceed East just beyond Red River, once you cross Red River head east, take 2nd left on Willbert and house is on the right. From I-35 access road, proceed west on 38th Street and turn right or north on Willbert.
Property Listed By Austin Real Pros, REALTORS
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/13/2019 6:03:33 PM