Listing Courtesy of Austin Lone Star Realty LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Centex home with attractive cut Texas stone exterior on three sides. Spacious open living & dining room with architectural arches. Three bedroom/2 baths with 2 car garage with opener. Larger than tax record-1400+ Sq Ft per builder. Chair rail & crown molding. Master with separate bath & walk-in closet. Recent water heater & built-in microwave. Good sized fenced back yard with shade trees. Close to shopping & restaurants. Award winning Leander schools. Community park just down the street.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- Cluster Mailbox, Dog Park/Play Area, Jogging/Biking Path, Library, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- Carpet, Tile - Hard, Tile - Vinyl
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Breakfast Area,Open to Family Room
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room
- Formal Living, Living/Den, Pantry
- Curbs, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available
- No View
- City on Property
- From 183 Going North Left On New Hope Rd take Carriage Hills Trail south. Turn right onto Coachlamp.
Property Listed By Austin Lone Star Realty LLC
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 8/18/2019 7:50:56 AM