Listing Courtesy of Goff Properties
2 / 1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Peaceful lake living on over half an acre! Recently updated kitchen, bathroom and interior paint. Wood burning fireplace for cozy evenings or mornings. Covered front porch for enjoying the wide open space and serenity. Two outdoor storage units; larger could be used as workshop. Fenced area for garden w/ plenty of sun. Washer, dryer and refrigerator! Short walk or drive to beautiful Arkansas Bend Park on Lake Travis with boat and water access, hiking trails, playground and other recreational amenities.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric
- Lighting Recessed
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Area
- Breakfast Area
- Bedroom/Office, Living/Den, Shared Bath, Storage, Workshop
- Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Rv/Boat Parking, Storage, Storage Building
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available,Internet-Other/Unknown,See Agent
- See Agent
- Septic on Property
- From 1431, turn onto Lohman Ford Rd. LEFT onto Sylvester Ford. LEFT onto Red Bird Trail. House is on the right.
Property Listed By Goff Properties
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM