Listing Courtesy of Arbor Creek LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Owner/Agent. One story, 3 bed, 2 bath + office. Beautifully finished with granite counters throughout, high-end stainless-steel appliances. Across from a large park and a city swimming pool. Walking distance to Village Elementary. There are a few steps in the garage, but none in the front entry of the house. Carpet only in bedrooms and office, remainder is porcelain tile. $500 deposit 1st pet, $350 deposit each additional pet.
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas
- Park, Pool-Community
- Built-In Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Plantation Shutters, Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Breakfast Area,Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters,Open to Family Room
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room
- Family, Foyer, Office/Study
- Double Vanity,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Underground
- Alley Access
- City on Property
- From I-35, West on Williams Dr (Exit 262). Rt (north) on Shell Rd. Left (west) on Village Commons. Left (west) on Village Park Dr.
Property Listed By Arbor Creek LLC
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/13/2019 6:03:33 PM