Listing Courtesy of TexCen Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Impressive wide open 3/2 floor plan! Numerous updates since being built! New wood plank-look tile. Modern lighting & fans. Shutters on every window. Updated master bath vanity, mirrors & lights. Kitchen cabinet pulls. Granite counter-tops. Large, expanded patio. Laundry room cabinets for increased efficiency. Backyard sprinklers. All-side gutters. Updated landscaping & stained fence. Garage door opener & remote. Easy access to Webberville and 130! Quick & Easy Application Process!
- Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- Ceiling-High, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Natural Gas
- Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Granite/Marble Counters
- Breakfast Area,Kit/Din Combo,Liv/Din Combo
- Composition Shingle
- No View
- City on Property,Private
- From Toll 130, take 969/Webberville Road East. Turn right on Hound Dog Trail and follow it until it becomes Westall Street and then Hunter Bend Trail. Left on Halliday Ave. House is on Right (second to the last house on street).
Property Listed By TexCen Realty
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM