Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Capital City
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Rare opportunity to lease a high quality home with-in walking distance to Lake Travis private water front park.
Owner prefers to lease furnished. Shared private drive, but seperate paved parking for cars, boat or RV. This is a guest home on owners property. Never before leased. Owner pays water, trash and sewer and maintains yard. Tenant pays for electric and HOA park access if desired. $150/yr. Park has restrooms, pavillons, boat ramp, horse shoes.playscape and finishing dock.
||17503 E Darleen Dr #Guest
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Trash Compactor, Water Heater Electric
- Built-In Book Cases, Ceiling-High, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Walk-In Closet
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat, Electric
- Kit/Din Combo
- Family, Pantry, Utility
- Full Bath,Garden Tub,Jetted Tub,Separate Shower
- Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Rv/Boat Parking
- Lake Travis
- Composition Shingle
- Above Ground,Internet-Cable,Phone Available
- Outside,Outside Boat/RV Space
Property Listed By RE/MAX Capital City
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 8/18/2019 7:50:56 AM