Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Realty Network
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Beautiful Hill Country home in Sweetwater. Spacious floor plan with 4 beds, 3.5 baths, formal dining, 2nd living room and media room. Huge kitchen with tons of cabinet space and butler's pantry. Open living room with high ceilings, wall of windows, and gas fireplace. Large backyard with covered patio. Tenants have access to community pools, fitness center, playgrounds and hiking trails. Lake Travis ISD.
||18713 Laramie Well Cove
- Built-In Oven(S), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- Club House, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Picnic Area, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, Security System - Owned
- Carpet, Tile - Hard
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Breakfast Area,Center Island
- Formal Dining Room
- Family, Foyer, Game, Media/Home Theater, Utility
- Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet,Walk-in Shower
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity Available
- Hill Country,No View
- Hwy 71 to Pedernales Summit Parkway. Turn left, Welcome Center on right. Go down Pedernales, Turn Right on Alonso, left onto Laramie Well Cove.
Property Listed By Century 21 Realty Network
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM