Listing Courtesy of My Castle Realty
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
HOUSE AND ACREAGE TO BE SOLD IN AS-IS CONDITION AS PART OF PARENTS ESTATE. IN RECENT YEARS MUCH OF THE PROPERTIES SURROUNDING THE ESTATE HAVE SOLD AND DEVELOPED AS COMMERCIAL AND LIGHT INDUSTRIAL DUE TO THE LOCATION AND HWY FRONTAGE. FOR THIS REASON NO VALUE WAS PLACED ON THE HOUSE AND FORMER RESIDENCE. THE HOUSE SITS NEAR THE FRONTAGE AND COULD BE USED FOR A BUSINESS OFFICE OR REMOVED TO SUIT NEW DEVELOPMENT.
SELLER OWNS 100% OF MINERALS. MINERALS DO NOT CONVEY AT FIGURE ADVERTISED.
||9741 E SH-21
Moses A Foster
- Built-In Oven(S), Dishwasher
- Indoor Utilities
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Window Unit
- Propane Gas
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet
- Breakfast Area,Formal Dining Room
- Formal Living, Living/Den, Pantry, Storage, Sun
- Awning, Barn/Stable, Gutters Partial, Outbuildings, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- Composition Shingle
- Electricity on Property,Phone on Property,Propane on Property
- Pond On Lot,Sloped
- Detached,Door Opener,Entry-Front
- Septic on Property
- LOCATED 5 MI EAST OF BRYAN ON SH21 ON NORTH SIDE OF HWY. 2100 FT OF FRONTAGE ACCESS ON WEST SIDE OF MATHIS CREEK BRIDGE.
Property Listed By My Castle Realty
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. ABoR and ACTRIS assume no responsibility for typographical errors, misprints or misinformation. This property listing is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. 9/17/2019 10:02:02 AM